Pain Support Kit
**Buy 2 rounds and receive a 10% discount…Buy 3 rounds and receive a 15% discount!**
This combination of nutraceuticals, herbs and nutritional supplementation:
- Will help aid in the reduction of inflammation*
- Supports the alleviation of pain*
- Helps reduce muscle soreness*
- Supports proper neurotransmitter function to help relax and heal.*
In each kit you’ll receive one each:
- Fish Oil features natural enzymatically enhanced MaxSimil® monoglyceride fish oil that has a three times greater EPA/DHA absorption rate than an equivalent dose of ethyl ester fish oil.
- Pain Relief is designed to help relax tight/spastic muscles and ease occasional discomfort from overworked muscles. It features botanical extracts traditionally used to calm nerves and muscles and address occasional sleeplessness plus minerals to support healthy muscular contraction and relaxation.
- Muscle Recovery affects cytokine and eicosanoid balance, promotes joint comfort, and supports the body’s ability to maintain tissue integrity. Proteolytic enzymes may break down proteins and complexes that can be produced as a result of injury and tissue damage. This activity is believed to aid nutrient and oxygen delivery and may help speed the body’s ability to recover and heal.
- Mitochondria Support is an encapsulated formula that helps support the energy production of brain mitochondria and provides generous antioxidant support to combat the damaging effects of excess free radicals in the brain.
- Mood Relief combines key B vitamins, including 5-MTHF as Quatrefolic® and Albion® di-magnesium malate, with critical amino acids, Suntheanine®, vitamin C, and selenium, further enhance synthesis of chemical messengers that support calmness, a healthy mood, and a healthy nervous system.
You will take the recommended dosage per container until finished. You may finish some products before others. This is by design. When all products in the kit are finished, this is considered a round.
For ideal benefits: 1
Always consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use or beginning any new protocol. Do not use if the tamper seal is damaged.
Contraindications & Potential Ingredient Sensitivities
Individuals taking medications should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Please see individual product information for more detailed information. Fish Oil, Pain Relief, Muscle Recovery, Mitochondria Support, Mood Relief
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To learn Dr. Barter’s favorite hacks on OTC pain relievers and healing from injury WATCH NOW!