Constipation Support 1
**Buy 2 rounds and receive a 10% discount…Buy 3 rounds and receive a 15% discount!**
Moving bowels is critical. It is like expecting your house to be clean with never taking out the trash. Constipation support helps to get the bowels moving and the other nutrient support boosts up proper probiotic health and feeding the good bacteria.*
In each kit you’ll receive one each:
- Constipation Support supports GI regularity and complements dietary fiber intake. Magnesium citrate helps support muscle relaxation and bowel elimination. Cape Aloe is added to support normal GI transit time and stool bulk. Triphala, a balanced blend of astringent fruits used extensively in Ayurveda, supports all phases of digestion, assimilation, and elimination. GI regularity in turn plays a fundamental role in detoxification, providing a major route for the elimination of toxins.
- IBS Support Probiotic Capsules is a blend of diverse, well-researched, identity-certified HOWARU® and FloraFit® probiotic strains totaling 45 billion CFUs per dose. Delivered in gastro-resistant capsules, this formula is targeted to support a healthy microbiome.
- Binding Fiber Support Capsules features Shimizu Propol® A propolmannan—a highly pure, natural soluble fiber which has been studied for its viscosity and its stability through the digestive tract; and studies support its health effects, such as on satiety, weight control, glucose and lipid metabolism, and bowel regularity.
- SIBO Support offers a complementary blend of herbs, essential oils, and sodium caprylate, a naturally occurring fatty acid to aid in the treatment of Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth. SIBO Support is formulated to support the body’s immune system as well as a healthy gut microbiome.
- Yeast Support Probiotic Capsules supports a healthy balance of intestinal flora, cellular health, and immune health featuring four probiotic strains, including the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis, plus Saccharomyces boulardii (Sb), a non-pathogenic yeast, to further complement healthy gastrointestinal ecology.
You will take the recommended dosage per container until finished. You may finish some products before others. This is by design. When all products in the kit are finished, this is considered a round.
For ideal benefits: 3
Always consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use or beginning any new protocol. Do not use if the tamper seal is damaged.
Contraindications & Potential Ingredient Sensitivities
Individuals taking medications should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Please see individual product information for more detailed information. Constipation Support, IBS Support Probiotics Capsules, Binding Fiber Support Capsules, SIBO Support, Yeast Support Probiotic Capsules
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.