Natural cellulite remedies on your mind? In this episode, Courtney chats with chiropractor superstar Dr. Ann Barter about muscle imbalances, holistic approaches to hormones and the cellulite debate! Throw away the creams that don’t work and get blown away by the remedies Dr. Ann Barter found like cupping and Graston as she was searching for natural remedies for her own health. Her passion for these remedies will open your eyes to new ways to treat your own micro-traumas and imbalances in your own body.
In this Episode You Will Learn:
- How going through puberty changed the way she looked at her health for the rest of her life
- Why learning about the entire body from a holistic standpoint changed Dr. Ann Barter’s life
- Why your body sends you signs and how to start taking action with the signs your body gives you
- How insurance companies are pushing the way doctors treat their patients
- Why inflammation is a big deal and what you can start to do about it
- Why women get cellulite in certain areas and why
- How techniques like cupping and Graston can help with cellulite and muscle dominance
Connect with Dr. Ann Barter:
Hang Out With Us:
Website : http://fitfiercefabulouspodcast.com
Join the Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitfiercefabulouspodcast/
Social Media: @courtneybentley_ || @Fitfiercefabulouspodcast
Betty KennethJuly 23, 2020
Hello, NEEDED to say this was a fantastic post on Cellulite! I’m hoping to learn all I need to so I can accurately treat it.
Do you believe it’s sensible to say the perfect cellulite treatment would deal with several aspects of working with it, such as skin, body weight, muscle, and blood movement?
I’m only asking because another website I read pretty much said so, while breaking down what causes cellulite, and even mentioning possible treatments that address the contributors to cellulite (The post was https://pushpedalcrank.com/cellulite/get-rid-of-cellulite-truth-symulast/ if interested).
I am starting to check out choices of treatments I can purchase, and while I am contemplating going for the program she endorses, I’ve been hoping to find what other bloggers think pertaining to cellulite treatment overall. I don’t believe it’s correct to say nothing will work, I have seen loads of before and after videos that show otherwise, yet it seems to vary a TON.
Appreciate it in advance,
podcastJuly 24, 2020
We’re so glad you enjoyed Dr. Barter’s appearance on Fierce, Fit & Fabulous! Dr. Barter often recommends for cellulite:
(Internally) lots of water, collagen and niacin. (Externally) she recommends finding a practitioner who uses both the Graston technique as well as cupping.
Let us know if you have other questions. We also offer virtual appointments with her if you’d like to talk with her personally!
Comments are closed.